Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Latest News:
August Updates
Add Reply
Pokemon Black & White 2 for DS
Topic Started: Sunday, 26. February 2012, 01:53 (707 Views)
DarkShame2
No Avatar
Settling In
[ *  *  * ]
http://www.gamespot.com/news/pokemon-black-and-white-2-revealed-for-ds-6351075

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/?a001=msign

For Pokemon fans, rejoice!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
Former Staff

Yayyy! Let's hope they don't screw it up now. xD

James Lu
No Avatar
Power...

Aye, I'm looking forward to this release!!! :D

Ganymede
Member Avatar
Megan Fox <3

This can't possibly be legit... Is Nintendo really THAT desperate for money that they slap a 2 on the end of a previous game....

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
Former Staff

It's on the official Pokemon site in Japan, I don't see how it couldn't be legit.

Ganymede
Member Avatar
Megan Fox <3

Alright but are they really that unoriginal.

James Lu
No Avatar
Power...

Well yes, I mean they're resorting to shades now, first it was colours, then gems and precious metals and now shades, next we'll have Pokemon Cyan and Magenta or Violet and Indigo... they should have completely ran through ALL the gemstones and precious metals so that they'd have more lacklustre names on reserve...

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Valued Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shouldn't it be Gamefreak that is unoriginal with their names and not Nintendo?

Anyways, I am on the side of those who have a bad feeling in their gut about these games. I could not bring myself to enjoy Black/White no matter how much I attempted to, so I can't even picture myself thinking about looking into these games.

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
Former Staff

I don't really care what the names are, they're really not important to me. It's the game's content that matters. I rather like Black/White, so I'll definitely be giving these games a shot.

James Lu
No Avatar
Power...

I wish they'd stick to their "rule of 3" for Pokemon, though, that was the norm for so many years. I was expecting a "Pokemon Grey", I'm definitely looking forward to the games, though. I wonder if they'll offer bundles, since I don't own Black or White but I have played and thoroughly enjoy both.

Geoffrey
Member Avatar
Former Staff

I would imagine if they did Gray, the issue of how to spell it would come up. Some say gray and some say grey, and the only difference is personal preference as far as I know.

James Lu
No Avatar
Power...

I believe grey and gray is part of the spelling differences present in North-American and the British family of English dialects. Back on topic, this looks promising, I'm glad that they're keeping Pokemon to the 3DS, at least for the present moment.

Dante
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
The games will be playable for the DS, DSi, 3DS, etc. I'm really looking forward to these direct sequels.

DarkShame2
No Avatar
Settling In
[ *  *  * ]
Pokemon Black & White 2 confirmed for NA Release this falll: http://www.gamespot.com/news/pokemon-black-and-white-2-due-this-fall-in-west-6351095

James Lu
No Avatar
Power...

That means it'll be released here in Oceania in about... December/January.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Media and Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply